EconAlliance looks forward to the re-opening of California for business! Please check our "COVID-19 Resources" page for links to the latest resources from the State and County.
WHAT IS ECONALLIANCE?
WHAT MAKES ECONALLIANCE UNIQUE?
• Geographical area served is Northern Santa Barbara County
• A targeted, "sector strategy" approach to North County economic prosperity
• Collaborative, participatory advocacy, with cross-industry, non-partisan support for industry and North County priorities
• Focused industry and regional support initiatives that build and sustain North County prosperity and global competitiveness
• Unique partnerships that leverage resources and expertise and support cross-community vitality
• One-of-a-kind events driving regional dialogue, awareness, "possibility thinking" and action
• Support for economic development efforts undertaken by other organizations (Cities, Chambers, County, and others)
540 E. Betteravia #234
Santa Maria, CA 93454